[OrRando] Re: ORRando News July 10

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Jul 10 13:19:47 PDT 2006

Susan France wrote:
>       Thur-Sun, Jul 27-30, Darts and Arrows. This is a 12-hr and 24-hr RUSA
> team event. The start time is your choice, the route is your choice, team
> mates are your choice. Cost is free, applications due July 15th (bring them
> to the 200k start.)

Speaking of . . .

I'm arranging for a brunch at Laurelwood Public House and Brewpub
(http://www.laurelwoodbrewpub.com/) at NE 40th and Sandy at 10:00am on Sunday.

This is an easy 3 1/2 mile ride from the Oregon Brewers Festival grounds.  Their
beers are among the best in the state and there is a wide range of styles on tap
so you're sure to find something to please the palette.

On Wednesday I'll find out the drop dead date for providing Laurelwood a head count.

Which all translates to:  have you told Susan of your team and their plans?  Time
to do so!  Will you be at the brunch with or without non-riders?  Please let me
know.

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity