[OrRando] What if Floyd Landis were innocent?

Dave Read daveread at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 09:29:54 PDT 2006

Thank you for the article Joel.  I truly believe that Floyd is innocent and
something weird is going on. Other things that don't add up are that the UCI
made Floyd change his time trial bar position 2 hours before the first long
time trial of the tour, a position he used all season in UCI sanctioned
events.  Floyd took it in stride and even handled his aero bars breaking off
partway into the stage due having to lower the bars.  He still finished
second in the stage when nearly all the other contenders lost time.  Also
people seem to be ignoring the fact that his tests at the tour before and
after the stage were clean.

Dave Read