[OrRando] What if Floyd Landis were innocent?

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Tue Aug 29 18:14:28 PDT 2006

its about time SOMEONE in the media said it. the lot of them have
been far too eager to convict landis before the evidence is in, far
too eager to jump in the boat with those wankers mcquaid and pound.

the whole thing stinks of a witch trial, a setup, to me - has since
day one, far more so than hamilton did.

-joel