[OrRando] Thanksgiving Brevet & Populair

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Oct 31 08:36:30 PST 2005

Info on the Thanksgiving weekend, Wine Country Populair & Brevet is
available. We'll be adding more as we get closer to the event.

If coming from afar, you should try to stay at McMenamin's Grand Lodge. Even
if you do not, you might want to take advantage of their "soaking pool",
pub, and wine bar after the ride. For $5, they will provide you with a towel
and use of the pool.

There's quit a bit going on around the area on Thanksgiving weekend. The
info page has a few links but you might want to just plan on some extra time
and go with the flow.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2005_Wineries_Info.html