[OrRando] One story about a permanent

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Oct 31 14:18:15 PST 2005

I rode the Chehelem Ridge Runner over the weekend with Duane and Bert.
The day was good for a 100k - windy and rainy in the morning with mild but
not cold temps changing to just windy in the afternoon.  Not real windy,
just enough to have flags stand out from the poles, just enough to remind
you that all good rides involve head winds.  My description doesn't say
much about the route, hopefully it says enough about the ride.

http://meme.patch.com/memes/BicycleRiding/2005-10-29

--

   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity