[OrRando] Permanent this Saturday - Correction

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Oct 28 13:35:27 PDT 2005

Well, you may have had a particular place in mind...but you can still stop
in Gaston for some wine tasting...or you can detour off road a short bit
near Dilley a couple more miles down the road (Montimore?) and wine
taste...or wait til you get to Forest Grove and wine taste or beer taste.
But Maggies is fun... be sure to check out the Day old basket for
pastries...nothing wrong with them.

Susan.