[OrRando] Permanent this Saturday - Correction

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Oct 28 13:23:24 PDT 2005

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Warning:  after all the climbing in the first 40K Duane and I are going
> to stop in Gaston for some wine tasting.

I was having a good time tracing the route on Google maps using the hybrid
view which overlays the road mappings on sattelite photos.  I was having a
good time until I realized Gaston is Not Carlton.

Carlton is home to the place where we were going to stop for some wine
tasting.  Just have to save that part of it for after the ride.

Still on track, and in full possession of my geographic sense, to stop at
Maggies Buns in Forest Grove for the mid ride fuel up.

--

   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity