[OrRando] Prairies & Wetlands, Sa Jan 14 8am....& westside rides.

Mikedfarrier at aol.com Mikedfarrier at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 18:39:41 PST 2005

Hey there,Ricks Wed, and Bruce's Fri  rides, with Ray and  Bill ,I wasn't as
regular this year as last
 Sunday I genrally do an urban loop into portland but I start at 730  or 8 so
I'm usually solo. I'm looking forward to the portland velo rides,I saw  Rick
Sunday before last He was there for the ride start but didn't ride,there  was
only two of us who rode, he filled me in on the new club thing.  Ray Bill and
I plan to do the Fleche' this year also but have yet to plan a  route. thanks
for the reply, Mike