[OrRando] Prairies & Wetlands, Sa Jan 14 8am....& westside rides.

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Dec 29 17:55:20 PST 2005

Which westside rides? Terminator Ty Rides... Rick the Rascal Rides...
Grandpa Giunta's Gofast Rides?

I sometimes start from Newberg and meet everyone at Maggies or Longbottoms
for coffee and buns(if I time things right)...then ride home. I've run into
Ray Olgilvie & Bill Schell a few times at Maggies.
I'll be helping with Rick's and Carlo's westside rides starting in February
(with the new club, Portland Velo) when not doing Rando rides. So we might
have met... unless you were one of those in Ty's Twenty Two mph Tornado
pacelines.

Cheers,
Susan.