[ORRando] RUSA Ballots Online

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:54:52 PDT 2016

Hello riders...

This year there are an unprecedented number of candidates for the general
2017 RUSA board and the RBA Laison. It has been a >>difficult<< year for
many RBAs to adapt to changes that occurred long after RBA had finished
their plans. It affected many in their pocketbooks. For the most part I've
been able to insulate members from the effects of what is happening with
RBAs. Trying to keep our rides simple, predictable, normal and fun (If
randonneuring can be classified as fun ;-) I've actually had a wonderful
time staying focused on riders and rides.

The RBAs are beginning to communicate amongst themselves to choose the best
RBA L representative and to research the general candidates so that we may
provide you, the members, with some guidance. I still have some research to
do with my fellow RBAs.  I will provide some guidance for those of you that
request it.  I encourage you to contact me. Please be thoughtful in your
selections and not simply vote only for those whose names you recognize.

You can find the candidate statements and ballots here:
https://rusa.org/pages/Election2017

You should receive an email from RUSA HQ if your membership included
email... if you did not supply an email or it bounces a paper ballot will
be mailed to you.