[ORRando] Insurance Question

Richard Stum | eoGEAR richard at eogear.com
Tue Jan 26 11:57:20 PST 2016

*Hi Susan,My local cycling club, which sponsors us, needs the following
info. to complete our insurance policy. Can you help?- A copy of the Risk
Management Plan in place for the ride series, or a written summary of the
risk management procedures in place- An address for Randonneurs
USACheers,Richard StumRegional Brevet Administrator, Salt Lake Randonneurs
<http://www.saltlakerandos.org/>> Salt Lake Randonneurs is a “region” of
the national organization, Randonneurs USA <http://www.rusa.org/> and is
member of our Google e-mail group
<http://www.saltlakerandos.org/about-us/our-google-group>, to stay abreast
of any last minute event announcements and to collaborate with other local
cyclists.> Trip reports will be posted on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/651685861579285/>, instead of our
website/blog. Please click "Notifications" or “Request to be a Member” to
stay updated.> Join our Strava group
<http://www.strava.com/clubs/SaltLakeRandos>.> To register for a ride,
visit this page
<http://www.eogear.com/index.php/salt-lake-randonneurs-registration.html> on