[ORRando] Brevet Results....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:54:31 PDT 2016

The RUSA website is now fixed so that RBAs can enter results. I have
entered our Feb, Mar, and Apr results to date except for this weekend's 400.

***Special Note*** Last weekend 4 SIR riders came down to ride our Hot
Springs 300 with a goal in mind. They all finished in sub-10 hrs even after
going an extra 1.5 miles past the Breitenbush turnaround (always a tricky
info control).  Congratulations to Bob Brudvik, Mike McHale, James McKee,
and Adam Morley on a super finish.  This was fastest anyone has ever ridden
any of our 300k.