[ORRando] Preregistration for Sat rides.... & 600k info

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:12:59 PDT 2016

The weather looks to be wonderful this weekend.

Preregistration closes at midnight Wednesday. If you miss the deadline,
drop me an email. I will be printing everything on Friday afternoon.

The two brevets are completely separate:
the 400k starts at the Starbucks in Wilsonville (next to Lamb's Thriftway)
at 6AM
the 100k starts at the Starbucks in Newberg (Elliot & Portland Rds) at 9AM.

Information for the 600k on May 7 is available. This is the same 600k as
2014 except the start will be at the new Newberg Starbucks.