[ORRando] 2015 ORR Registration... available

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:28:51 PST 2015

The first 3 brevets are set up for registration.
Most of the other events have RideWithGPS routes for you to use for your
planning. I will add the remainder of the routes as I finish planning.
The brevets this year require membership in Oregon Randonneurs for
insurance purposes. It does not matter if you only ride one brevet or all
of them. There will be no event fees.
Membership - I prefer to have signed and scanned membership forms emailed
to the address on the form. Additionally, I prefer to have the fees sent to
the Oregon Randonneurs PayPal account.
Preregistration - Please continue to preregister so that we save resources
and print a reasonable number of cuesheets and cards for each of our events.

Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend.
Susan France

PS Remember to renew your RUSA membership if you have not already done so.