[ORRando] Jan 1 Wine Country 200 & Populaire

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:11:28 PST 2015

All roads are clear now according to Wash & Yamhill County public works....
however, tomorrow (Wed) I go out and visibly check the routes in this area
myself.  I will update information on the website if required.

Start time will be changed to 8am (from 7am) so that everyone can start out
after sunrise. If you might be riding after dark, please remember your
lights, vests, and ankle reflectors. I do know most of you carry these 100%
of the time, but just a reminder.

Preregistration closes at midnight tomorrow.

Cheers,