[ORRando] Long brevets this weekend....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:47:51 PDT 2015

Please preregister if you plan to ride any of the events this weekend
(1000, 600, and 400). These events usually have only a few participants in
PBP years.

Greg Olson checked out the 600k last week. The updated cuesheet is
available. We have only one rider preregistered... I'm sure he'd like some
company.
John Kramer and John Pearch checked out the 1000k this weekend. The
cuesheet should be ready to go in a couple of days. The 1000k has a handful
of riders preregistered.
Greg Olson is checking the 400k today. The cuesheet should be ready to go
about Friday. The 400k has 3 riders preregistered.

Cheers,