[ORRando] Call for Volunteers - Cascade 1200

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue May 13 18:18:39 PDT 2014

??All,

I have volunteered to be the Control Captain for the first overnight of the Cascade 1200.   Although the route has not yet been finalized, it is expected that the first overnight will be in Carson, WA (well, more technically, Stevenson WA).

The control will be open from roughly 5pm Saturday, June 21st to 6am Sunday, June 22nd.  With setup and break down, we'll be needing volunteers from midday Saturday to midday Sunday.

If you live in Oregon or Southwest Washington and are interested in volunteering at the first overnight control, please contact me OFFLIST.   I already have 5-6 definitely-maybe volunteers, but could easily use 10 more so that we don't all run ourselves ragged.

When responding, please let me know your hours of availability (extra bonus points for pulling an overnighter).  I'm working on setting up scheduling and assignments.

Also, if you are Portland-local, and have any interest in helping with some food prep and/or shopping in the couple days leading up to the event (we will be preparing some foods ahead of time to minimize the craziness the day of the actual event), please let me know that as well.

I believe Peter Beeson is the volunteer coordinator for the rest of the event, so if you can't help out at Carson but still want to be involved, please contact Peter directly.

MANY THANKS for your consideration.  It's because of volunteers like YOU that SIR can run such a first rate event.  If I can answer any questions about Carson, please don't hesitate to ask.

Susan

(BTW, should weather be a factor, the alternate first overnight is Naches, WA.   If Carson if too far for you to travel, but Naches is convenient, please let me know and I'll add you to the list of interested parties for that location.)

?

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com<http://www.TeamEstrogen.com>