[ORRando] 6 Passes SR 600 is now open for 2014

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:54:04 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

I just got off the phone with the forest service, and I have confirmed that
all of the roads that are part of the 6 passes Super Randonnee 600 are now
open.  The unusually dry spring has meant that even the highest and most
remote parts of the course are snow-free.  This route is available to ride
at any time; if you are planning to do the course this summer, let me know
so that I can be sure to have enough frame badges and brevet cards for you
when you want to ride.  If you're looking to get this ride in before the
summer gets really hot, you should have an ample window, and if you want to
have as much daylight as possible, it's still 2 weeks until the solstice.
Cost is still just 6 bucks for the ride; please give me at least a week's
notice between when you sign up and when you want to ride (more is better
in case I am traveling.)

-Michael