[ORRando] 600 Jun 7-8 Cuesheet

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:08:42 PDT 2014

THe cuesheet for the 600k is on the website. The RWGPS file remains the same.
If you have not preregistered and plan to ride, please register now so
that I have a card for you.  Registration closes tonight at midnight.
You can send me last minute email if you change your mind (Riding/Not Riding).
You will have beautiful weather for the weekend. It was not so nice
for Greg Olson who prerode the event and provided route details... and
who also earned his RUSA Mondial Award by completing this event.

See you early, but not too early, Saturday.