[ORRando] 200 & 300k routes finalized

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:37:41 PDT 2014

The cuesheets for this weekends rides have been updated on the website.

Note: The location of the 300k is changed to meet at the Safeway in
The Dalles. There are plenty of businesses in this area including a
Sharis.  If the parking lot is marked for customers only, you can park
on street along 3rd/6th closer to town. Just check the signage when
you arrive.

Greg Olson will be hosting the 300k. Look for him in the Safeway
parking lot. He drives a very large white van.

The start of the Sunday 200 remains the same. Meet at the Hood River
marina. I will be hosting the Sunday event. I drive a light green
Passat and I'll have my Periwinkle bike on the trunk rack.

See you then,