[ORRando] July 12 & 13 events....Make sure you register by tonight....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:32:26 PDT 2014

I'm still making updates to the 300k route after Greg's preride on Monday.

However, If you plan to ride the 300 (or 130k) on Saturday
and/or
the 200k on Sunday (not Saturday)

be sure to register online by tonight. Greg and I are making final
arrangements on the weekend.  If no one registers for the populair by
tonight... the event will be cancelled. There are plenty of perms
available in areas that will not be so hot... including the coast.

It will be HOT so be sure you are prepared to ride in such conditions.
The temps will be very similar to what they were in 2010.  You should
fill up you bottles whenever possible and I recommend no less that 3
large bottles.  Greg finished off 28 bottles on Monday preriding the
300.

More later,