[ORRando] [SIR] Re: Lessons learned at Jim's expense

Andy Bailey Goodell abg521 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:40:36 PDT 2014

Since it's pretty much a given that the night before a ride is going to be
shorter than I hope for, I try to get a few nights of good sleep leading up
to the ride. I've found that to help more than anything else this year. I'm
too hyped up on a ride to nap, and my stomach doesn't agree with coffee
while riding.

Andy