[ORRando] Bend 200... Sept 6

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:36:13 PDT 2014

Wow... almost Fall,

You can preregister for the Bend 200 now on the ORR website. I'm still
expecting some changes to the cuesheet, however you can view the
general route via RWGPS.

I also discovered the PWTC is holding their Sunriver weekend the same
time.  You might want to extend your visit beyond the Saturday brevet
into Sunday and even Monday. Take a look at the events that Ann Morrow
is leading on Sunday and Monday.

http://pwtc.com/node/2099
http://pwtc.com/node/2100

Several years ago we ran 200ks in the Bend area and several of us made
it a weekend by setting up camp in Tumolo State Park.  I seem to
recall the park was far less crowded after Labor Day.

Cheers,