[ORRando] Eden's Gate 400

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:04:17 PDT 2014

I'm figuring out logistics for the upcoming 400.  Is anyone riding who
might have room to take me and my bike down the morning of the ride?  I can
get myself to you (no need to go out of your way), I'll chip in 5 bucks for
gas, and I can get myself home.  My bike is a little bit unwieldy in
comparison to most uprights, but it usually fits on most racks if I turn
the fork around.

Alternatively, if no one can give me a lift, would anyone like to share a
motel room with me the night before the ride?  I like this option less than
just going down the morning of the ride, but splitting a room would at
least make it less expensive.

Thanks, and see you all on the road!

-Michael