[ORRando] 400k "Weekend Deals" and preliminary summer ride info

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:17:43 PDT 2014

If you are even thinking about riding the 400k and need a motel.
LaQuinta has nice rooms that are "weekend deals" for about $70-75.
Snag a reservation, because they probably won't be that rate if you
wait to decide the week before.

I've also posted the preliminary info for the 600, July events in the
Gorge, Aug events are the Coast.  Please do not request additional
information as we will be working on the details and I will let you
know when there is more information.

FWIW, about 1/2 of our Gorge events are changed when "fire season"
starts... so we always have to have a plan B. I will also add some
populaires that coinside with longer events in the Gorge for plan C...
extreme heat ;-)

Cheers,
See some of you in a couple weeks.