[ORRando] 2014 ACP Events....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:00:13 PDT 2013

You can find the "Tentative" 2014 ACP schedule here:

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2014_brevets.html

These dates were selected after coordinating with the 2 WA RBAs and
working around the special events.

SIR has 4 1000k events on the 2014 schedule. I would consider the 3
loop 1000k that was held in 2008 if anyone was interested. I think one
of the previous CA riders contacted me about 1 year ago.  That 1000k
is based in Wilsonville, you can check it the 2008 archive. Please
contact me offline if you are interested.  The Centralia events are
only run in PBP years.