[ORRando] Lynne's Birthday Ride and Climb

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 16:32:00 PDT 2013

Riding my age. Also climbing my age. Actually, more... I need to ride my proposed climb-fest populaire route, to track down some controls. I am under no assumption that I will complete it in time (that WOULD be a pleasant surprise), but as it isn't submitted yet, we can take as long as we need. No releases, no cards. I propose a Saturday 9am start from Coffee Renaissance, 10206 SW Park Way Portland, OR 97225, just over Hwy 26 from the Sunset Transit Station. (this is the weekend before the actual birthday). Let me know!

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/ 1846731

Cheers,
Lynne F