[ORRando] 6 Passes 600k

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue Jul 2 11:24:06 PDT 2013

>> Note that the ACP requires that you sign up 1 month in advance of
your ride date.

This is if you want ACP credit for the SR600K, right?  And there's no
rusa credit for that, correct?

 Is it also approved as a regular rusa perm as well, where one could
ride it for regular rusa credit (but no acp credit), with less notice?

Thanks.  Looks like an amazing route.

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.