[ORRando] Last chance 2013 200K

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Tue Dec 24 12:21:51 PST 2013

EZ reg form and other details access: http://lynnerides.blogspot.com/p/permanents.html

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jason Karp" <belgradebobcat at msn.com>
To: "Oregon Randonneurs" <orrando at orrandonneurs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:11:29 PM
Subject: [ORRando] Last chance 2013 200K

Greetings Oregon Randos. I'll be in your beautiful state (coming from Montana) in the next few days and I'm going to attempt to keep my R-12 alive with a 200K with Lynne Fitzsimmons on Sunday, December 29. We'll be riding Permanent #1401: Beaverton-Hagg Lake-Carlton 203km ( http://ridewithgps.com/routes/894570 ) starting at 7 AM from Jim and Patty's Coffee on SW 117th in Beaverton. Please join us! Just let Lynne know ahead of time ( fitzbase at comcast.net ) so she knows how many cards to bring.

Jason Karp
Belgrade, MT