[ORRando] Last chance 2013 200K

Jason Karp belgradebobcat at msn.com
Tue Dec 24 12:11:29 PST 2013

Greetings Oregon Randos.  I'll be in your beautiful state (coming from Montana) in the next few days and I'm going to attempt to keep my R-12 alive with a 200K with Lynne Fitzsimmons on Sunday, December 29.  We'll be riding Permanent #1401: Beaverton-Hagg Lake-Carlton 203km (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/894570) starting at 7 AM from Jim and Patty's Coffee on SW 117th in Beaverton.  Please join us!  Just let Lynne know ahead of time (fitzbase at comcast.net) so she knows how many cards to bring.

Jason Karp
Belgrade, MT