[ORRando] Three capes...

stasia honnold stasiah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:58:44 PDT 2013

Okay guys, I'm gonna be the self-serving person to do this:)

Not exactly a ride report or anything, but a
stasia's-random-spewing-about-how-much-she-loved-the-300k post
here<http://www.carfreerambles.org/2013/04/three-capes-300k-another-awesome-ride/>(sorry
if you're already nauseated by my bikey excitement). There's also a
link to the few pictures I have, which are mostly of Tim. Sorry, everyone
else;) Did anyone else write anything? I'm curious how it was for the rest
of you.

Happy riding!

stasia:)