[ORRando] Three capes...

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 13:38:28 PDT 2013

Hi folks,
We had 32 riders, with 31 finishers. Our single DNF was for tendonitis
and the rider turned back fairly early on the ride.
I want to thank those who helped me out on this event:
John Henry did a route checkout and provided us a report, photos, and
information about information controls. His preride was not such nice
weather, but it always seems to go that way.
Paul Whitney help me with the registration and then again with the
early rider checkin.
Lynne Fitzsimmons help out with the later (yawn!) rider checkin.

Please post any ride reports or blog entries to this email list.

See you in 3 weeks.