[ORRando] [SIR] Selle An-Atomica Titanico - sold

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Apr 11 17:17:29 PDT 2013

Sold.

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>
877-310-4592
Follow our TE fan page on Facebook!
Look for "teamestrogen.com"

________________________________

From: seattlerando at googlegroups.com
[mailto:seattlerando at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Otcenas
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:50 PM
To: orrando at orrandonneurs.org; seattlerando at googlegroups.com
Subject: [SIR] Selle An-Atomica Titanico

Anyone want one?  I have a very lightly used one that I had installed on
a commuter bike.  Sold the bike and removed the saddle thinking I might
like to use it on something else.   But I realized I never really cared
for it (I prefer my trusty Terry Butterfly) so have decided to sell it
instead.  It's the "honey" color, which is a nice medium brown.

$50 takes it.   If you are local you can pick it up at my office.  For
$7, I'll drop it into a Priority Mail box and ship to your door.

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>
877-310-4592
Follow our TE fan page on Facebook!
Look for "teamestrogen.com"
Groups "Seattle International Randonneurs" group.
seattlerando+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/seattlerando?hl=en

---
Groups "Seattle International Randonneurs" group.
an email to seattlerando+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.