[ORRando] Selle An-Atomica Titanico

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Apr 11 16:49:46 PDT 2013

Anyone want one?  I have a very lightly used one that I had installed on
a commuter bike.  Sold the bike and removed the saddle thinking I might
like to use it on something else.   But I realized I never really cared
for it (I prefer my trusty Terry Butterfly) so have decided to sell it
instead.  It's the "honey" color, which is a nice medium brown.

$50 takes it.   If you are local you can pick it up at my office.  For
$7, I'll drop it into a Priority Mail box and ship to your door.

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>