[ORRando] SIR Jerseys shipping to PDX area

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Nov 12 17:49:16 PST 2012

Are YOU a Portland-area Rando?
Did you order a REGULAR weight SIR wool jersey?
Would you like to save on FREIGHT costs to have yours mailed?

IF SO, this email is for you.

I have offered to be the receiving point for the SIR jerseys ordered by
pdx area randos.   The REGULAR weight jerseys are ready to ship.  Jan is
willing to label the jerseys with each recipient's name, box 'em all up,
and ship them to me for one shipping fee.

What YOU need to do if you want to take us up on this:
1) Send an email to Jan (cc:d here) and me, letting us know that you
want your jersey shipped to me.   Do this no later than November 20th.
2) Be willing to chip in a couple of bucks towards shipping (amt TBD
after they are shipped) *or* buy me a beer after a brevet or perm.
3) Be willing to stop by my office to pick up your jersey.  They'll just
be sitting here in a box, so anytime during business hours will be A-OK
with me.  Alternatively, if you are someone I ride with regularly, I
will hand-deliver your spiffy new jersey to you the next time we ride.

That's about it.  Also, Jan has asked me to be clear that the only
people who should respond to me are people who have already ordered
jerseys.  There are no additional jerseys available to anyone that did
not already order one.

That's about it!   Respond by 11/20 and YOU TOO can be wearing SIR Blue
before the month is over!

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.