[ORRando] Verboort

Jeff Arasmith jeff.arasmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:01:11 PDT 2012

Hello,

I agree with what David speculated:

I believe they're on the church side of Visitation, halfway between the
church and the sausage-serving building to the north of the church.

I'm operating on the same assumption.  I remember that there was a
significant line of blue portable outhouses in the same general location
each of the last 3 years..  If it's not right there, I expect that I'll be
able to see it from there or during my ride to that location.

Fingers crossed,
Jeff