[ORRando] Verboort

Ray Ogilvie lochmond at msn.com
Thu Nov 1 13:43:19 PDT 2012

For those who may  fear getting lost in Verboort, don’t panic.
Verboort has only one street, Visitation Rd. and the whole “town” is
hardly a block long.

For out of towners or those new to randonneuring finding Verboort is easier
than a hick from the Tualatin Mountains finding Voodoo Cult or Velo Doughnuts.

When I need to find something I ask Mr. Google. He knows everything.

The port-a-potties are provided by the sausage festival not ORRando or RUSA
so the exact location is, well... not exact.

I am not the promoter of this event but I did sweep the leaves from the
Bank-Vernonia Trail with a whiskbroom.