[ORRando] Travel Oregon Survey - Economic Impact of Cycling Recreation

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Nov 1 09:56:43 PDT 2012

Northwest Randos!

Travel Oregon is looking for information on how people travel with and
by bike in Oregon.   If you have a moment, please take the time to
answer the survey.   It took me about 5 minutes to answer the questions.
The survey is totally anonymous, so no worries about getting spammed by
touring companies.

Thanks for your time!

Susan
__________________
http://s.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GJ7L35WX6
<http://s.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GJ7L35WX6>

Take the Survey: Make Cycling in Oregon Even Better!

Travel Oregon, in partnership with bicycle and tourism partners
throughout the state, is sponsoring a survey on the economic impact of
bicycle related tourism to Oregon's economy. Information gathered from
this survey will aid our understanding of the spending and travel
patterns of bicycling visitors on Oregon's economy. The results will
also help us distinguish bicycle related opportunities in Oregon.

As a traveler in Oregon during 2011 and/or 2012, your insight is pivotal
to our success and will enable us to deliver a richer experience in the
future. Please help us by providing information about your experience in
Oregon, including times that included riding or attending a bicycle
related event. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes. The
answers you supply will be used for statistical purposes only and will
be kept strictly confidential. ________________________

___________________
Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>
877-310-4592
Follow our TE fan page on Facebook!
Look for "teamestrogen.com"

It is important that Travel Oregon gets a good response for this. Please
take time to share and take the survey. Spread the word!

[...]

be kept strictly confidential. The link to the survey is provided belo
w:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GJ7L35WX6
<http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GJ7L35WX6>

There is more information here if you would like to learn more about the
survey.
Please fill out the survey, thanks