[ORRando] Eden's Gate 400K - thanks!

Theo Elliot Roffe theoelliot at gmail.com
Sun May 20 09:40:18 PDT 2012

Hey Randos,

The Eden's Gate 400K was a great ride with some excellent weather.  We've
been lucky with weather this year!

This was my first time riding the route and it was a great loop.  Thanks to
Del for encouraging me to go faster than I should, Steve Kasper for water
when I needed it, Mike Bingle for dragging me along when I was feeling
oh-so-slow, and, of course, Susan France for organizing yet another
excellent event.

Here are my pictures from the day, looking forward to seeing yours and
reading about the different experiences you had on the route:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157629815120146/

If anyone is looking for something with a little less distance, come ride
the Sleep In Populaire Saturday the 26th.  Starts in Forest Grove at 10am.

Best,
Theo Roffe
Portland
5988