[ORRando] Pre-ride

ryan good goodsterman at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 00:23:41 PDT 2012

If any of you are volunteering for Theo's 100k next weekend and would like to pre-ride it, I will be riding it Sunday. My plan is to have breakfast with my son (who is also volunteering and pre-riding) at the Grand Lodge around 9, then start riding around 10. So, fellow volunteers, let me know if you'd like to join in so that I can print up the docs, then plan on meeting us for breakfast and/or the ride.
-Ryan