[ORRando] Alice Awards and Auction -

Sky veloculture at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:11:51 PDT 2012

Velo Cult is looking forward to our part in adding to this day of Grant
Petersen festivities. We will be hosting an evening meet and greet party
with Grant. I've been dubbing it the "Get Drunk with Grant Party". ;-)

Here is the link that has the timeline of the festivities.

I'm setting it up so that all Rivendell's and fixed up Bridgestone's get to
park inside the shop for a sort of show and shine during the party. We have
beer and I'll see about getting food as well. See you all on Saturday if
not sooner.

Thanks, Sky  (Velo Cult Bike Shop).

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Susan Otcenas <susan at teamestrogen.com>wrote:

> The BTA's Alice Awards & Auction is this Saturday night!   There's still
> time to buy your ticket for this fun event, but they are going fast!
> Rub shoulders with the cycling glitterati, discover what your buddies
> look like dressed in something other than lycra & Oakleys, enjoy a
> fabulous meal and some adult beverages, bid on a huge array of items in
> the silent and live auctions, and most importantly, help us celebrate
> the bike heroes in our midst who work so hard to make Oregon such an
> amazing place to live and ride a bicycle.  Hope to see you there!
>
> More information on the event can be found here:
> http://btaoregon.org/alice/
>
> Susan Otcenas
> BTA Board Member

> Susan Otcenas