[ORRando] Velo Cult in town

Michael Mann velomann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:25:59 PDT 2012

I was there for the grand opening Saturday night, and Velo Cult is already
my new favorite local bike shop. This is obviously going to be where the
local randos hang out. Sky, thanks so much for the welcome, and the 10%
discount. Can't wait to see what's coming.

Not sure if you have decided on your coffee yet - always a tough decision
in this town. But you should check out Charlie Wicker and Trailhead Coffee
Roasters. He's a local fixture on the cycling scene, and his coffee
delivery bike is a work of art.

Michael Mann

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Sky <veloculture at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friends, My name is Sky and I own Velo Cult bike shop which just moved
> into the Hollywood area. 1969 NE 42nd to be exact. Maybe some of you have
> heard of us before? We are one of the few shops in the country that have
> taken up Rando's and Porteurs as a specialty. Right now we don't have too
> much but we have some offerings. We will be carrying a lot more soon
> enough.
>
> I wanted to throw the offer out for 10% of off parts and labor for anyone
> with a RUSA membership. If you have not seen the shop already it's designed
> as a fun casual spot and a good place to meet up before or after rides. We
> are open til 10pm every single day with lots of seating. Very soon we will
> have authentic Mexican food and beer as well. I hope we can in some way's
> be your club house of sorts because it's the rando scene I had in mind when
> building this store out.
>
> Very soon I will hold a party for you guys but I will get back to you with
> details on that. Waiting for the food and beer thing first.
>
> Thanks, Sky
>
> --
> Sky Boyer
> Velo Cult Bike Shop