[ORRando] Velo Cult in town

Sky veloculture at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:36:36 PDT 2012

Hi friends, My name is Sky and I own Velo Cult bike shop which just moved
into the Hollywood area. 1969 NE 42nd to be exact. Maybe some of you have
heard of us before? We are one of the few shops in the country that have
taken up Rando's and Porteurs as a specialty. Right now we don't have too
much but we have some offerings. We will be carrying a lot more soon
enough.

I wanted to throw the offer out for 10% of off parts and labor for anyone
with a RUSA membership. If you have not seen the shop already it's designed
as a fun casual spot and a good place to meet up before or after rides. We
are open til 10pm every single day with lots of seating. Very soon we will
have authentic Mexican food and beer as well. I hope we can in some way's
be your club house of sorts because it's the rando scene I had in mind when
building this store out.

Very soon I will hold a party for you guys but I will get back to you with
details on that. Waiting for the food and beer thing first.

Thanks, Sky

--
Sky Boyer
Velo Cult Bike Shop