[ORRando] DAIRY CREEK RESIDENT comment RE: [SIR] Brew Pub Populaire Recap

Theo Elliot Roffe theoelliot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:23:27 PDT 2012

As one of the guys who didn't wait, I think this is fair (and also not a
sexist/prejudiced statement in the least).

Often when I'm on longer rides I have an internal debate about going by the
roadside or waiting to find a public restroom and should probably decide to
wait more often.  Most of our routes go though towns/cities at fairly
regular intervals, so the situation usually isn't *that* dire.

Thanks for the reminder about basic public decency.

-Theo