[ORRando] Wool Jersey update

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:37:58 PDT 2012

Just a note to let you know I've bagged up the Or Rando jerseys and they
should ship tomorrow.  Remember that all sales are final.  If sizing
doesn't work out I advise you to horse trade via this discussion list of
the Or rando page on Facebook.

Thanks to Alan Woods for meticulous work in creating the spec for the new
jersey colorway and lettering design.  I think the revised jersey looks
stunning.

If there's interest, we could consider pursuing our design for a heavy duty
wool winter trainer.    I believe the rough quote is 125.00 per wool
trainer.

Other volunteers might also want to consider placing another re-order for
the new basic jerseys.  I've heard from several folks who missed out on
ordering jerseys during round one. Now that we've nailed down color/design
the re-order process should take much less time.

Regards,

Lesli Larson