[ORRando] 600 K Riders... Changed Route Info, updated cuesheet online

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:24:17 PDT 2012

The Little Nestucca River Rd is closed this weekend. As a result I
needed to make some last minutes changes to the route this even..
There is a new cuesheet on the webpage you can print. I will bring
copies to the start.

Basically you will need to continue north or 101 to Hebo and ride Hebo
Rd/22 from there to Grand Ronde. This adds 11 km to day 1.

On day 2 the southern control in Waterloo is changed to Lebanon where
you will cross the river and catch Lacomb Rd to continue the route.

Overall the route comes out to 600.1 km. You can thank me in the
morning for shortening the route by 2 km.