[ORRando] FW: road/bridge closure: Old Corn Pass

Ed Groth edward.groth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:27:51 PDT 2012

Susan is this addressed to me or at folks doing permanants?

Do you think traffic will be a problem on Old Germantown even on a
Saturday evening?  When I've been up Old Germantown on weekends it
didn't seem busy.

I wanted to avoid Moreland/Dorland because of the additional climbing so
late in the ride.

If you were taking Springville, would you recommend routing via 185th?

Ed