[ORRando] Year and year beginning permanent populaires

Jason Karp belgradebobcat at msn.com
Sun Dec 23 13:12:39 PST 2012

Greetings Oregon Randos: I'm going to be in Portland this week visiting family and am hoping to keep my P-12 alive with a couple of Kevin Brightbill's permanents: http://www.stopbelieving.blogspot.com/ I'll be doing the #1550 Cedric Diggory on Saturday 12/29/12 and the #1650 Cuthbert Binns on 1/1/13 (New Years Day).  I thought I'd start both at 10 AM. I'd love to have some company to keep me from getting lost.  My pace will be casual (I'm totally out of shape!).  If you're interested, get ahold of Kevin for the paperwork stuff, let me know, and/or meet me at the start. Jason KarpBelgrade, MT