[ORRando] STOLEN BIKE - Please help.

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Wed Dec 19 18:32:10 PST 2012

Stolen from NW 22nd & Overton today at ~3:00.

Specialized Hardrock.  90s Steel MTB, with yellow decals and green Oury
grips.

Bike was attached to a blue Soup Cycle Trailer.

Soup Cycle employees use their own bikes and tools while pulling the
trailers, so while the trailer may be covered by insurance, the bike is
not.  Losing her bike, tools and personal items (her waterproof goretex
jacket, gloves, pump, etc.) is a huge loss for someone who makes her
living cycling.

Please, keep your eyes out for the bike, and if you have any
information, please contact me, or Asta Chastain at her first name dot
last name at gmail dot com.  A police report has been filed, so you can
also contact Portland Police if you see someone riding around on it.

I've put up a few photos of her bike on my blog.
http://susanotcenas.blogspot.com/2012/12/stolen-bike.html

THANKS for keeping your eyes peeled.

Susan

Susan Otcenas