[ORRando] A vote for Populaires

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Aug 20 14:30:00 PDT 2012

>>it might be nice for there to be a place where results are listed

Results from all ORRando rides, including populaires, were published on
the ORRando website through the end of 2011.  That stopped in 2012, but
it would be nice to se it resurrected.

Michael Rasmussen maintains the ORRando site.  Maybe he can comment on
why ORRando isn't publishing results any longer.

Susan
Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>